The following information is designed to help media and non-rights holding broadcaster representatives request an application for media accreditations at UEFA events.
The media accreditation application procedure depends on the UEFA event you wish to cover:
1. UEFA club competition finals, UEFA club competition group stage draws, UEFA EURO final tournament, UEFA EURO final draw, UEFA European Under-21 Championship, UEFA Women's EURO, UEFA Futsal Euro.
The accreditation and media booking request needs to be submitted via the FAME (Football Administration Management Environment) platform.
If you are already registered as media or broadcaster in FAME please note the media accreditation deadlines and make sure your profile is up-to-date with your personal information, photo, contact information, valid press card and latest published work samples. Late requests will not be processed.
If you are not in FAME yet, but you are a professionally active media or broadcaster representative working with/for a bona fide media organisation or as freelancer, you are welcome to apply for a registration.
MEDIA REPRESENTATIVES (freelancer or employed)
Please request your media individual user registration via the link below. Please ensure you have the following documents at hand during the registration:
- Press card valid at the time of the registration
- Recently (current or last season) published samples (pictures or articles respectively) of your own work in football with a date of publication and the author clearly identified
Incomplete registration requests will not be processed. To register as a media individual user please click on the link below:
Please apply only if there is no broadcaster corporate user in your organisation managing media accreditations on behalf of your colleagues already.
Please apply only if there is no radio corporate user in your organisation managing media accreditations on behalf of your colleagues already.
Incomplete registration requests will not be processed. Once the request is accepted and the FAME account is active, an application for media accreditation and media bookings can be submitted. Late requests will not be processed, therefore please ensure the registration request is placed well ahead of the deadline.
2. Matches during the season of UEFA club competitions: media accreditations are handled by the clubs directly. The media contact details can be found here: http://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/documentlibrary/periodicals/firstdivisionclub/index.html?redirectFromOrg=true
3. European Qualifier matches: media accreditations are handled by the national associations directly. The media contact details can be found here: http://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/documentlibrary/periodicals/firstdivisionclub/index.html?redirectFromOrg=true
4. UEFA Club Competition draws (besides the European Season Kick-off), UEFA Executive Committee meetings, the UEFA Congress, other UEFA events not listed above: the link to the media accreditation public application form will be published in the section below before each event accordingly.
UPCOMING EVENTS AND DEADLINES:
*UCL and UEL Season 2018/2019
Media Accreditations for seasonal matches of the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League must be requested to the host club of the respective match directly. The media contact details can be found in the First Division Clubs in Europe manual, available at this link:
*Euro 2020 Qualifying Draw - 02.12.18 – Dublin
Media accreditation application deadline 01-15.11.18 - 23:59 (CET)
Media representatives wishing to attend are kindly requested to place a media accreditation and media booking request before the deadline.
Late requests will not be considered-
*UCL Round of 16 / UEL Round of 32 Draws / UYL Round of 16, Quarter-final and Semi-final Draws - 17.12.18 – Nyon
Media accreditation application deadline 13.12.18 - 12:00 (CET)
Media representatives wishing to attend are kindly requested to place a media accreditation request before the deadline via a link that will be published here in the first week of December.
Late requests will not be considered.
If your question has not been answered by either the information above, the media accreditation deadlines or the FAQs, you are welcome to contact us on email@example.com
©UEFA.com 1998-2017. All rights reserved.