The teams progressing from the qualifying round join the teams given byes in the first knockout round.
Round of 32 draw (4/5 & 11/12 October)
Stjarnan (ISL) v Rossiyanka (RUS)
Fiorentina (ITA) v Fortuna Hjørring (DEN)
Apollon (CYP) v Linköping (SWE)
Montpellier (FRA) v Zvezda-2005 (RUS)
BIIK-Kazygurt (KAZ) v Glasgow City (SCO)
Gintra Universitetas (LTU) v FC Zürich (SUI)
Atlético Madrid (ESP) v Wolfsburg (GER)
LSK Kvinner (NOR) v Brøndby (DEN)
Ajax (NED) v Brescia (ITA)
St. Pölten (AUT) v Manchester City (ENG)
Chelsea (ENG) v Bayern München (GER)
Minsk (BLR) v Slavia Praha (CZE)
Medyk Konin (POL) v Lyon (FRA, holders)
PAOK (GRE) v Sparta Praha (CZE)
Olimpia Cluj (ROU) v Rosengård (SWE)
Avaldsnes (NOR) v Barcelona (ESP)
13:30CET, 1 September, Nyon
The 21 clubs given byes to the last 32 hasve been joined by the 11 teams that came through the qualifying round which ended on Monday.
How the draw works
- The 16 sides with the highest cofficient will be seeded and placed in a separate pot from the unseeded teams.
- No club can meet a team from their own association.
- Zürich, who were the qualifying round best runners-up, cannot meet Minsk, the winners of their group
- The seeds will play the second leg at home.
- Matches 4/5 and 11/12 October.
Lyon (FRA, holders) coefficient 111.400
Wolfsburg (GER) 129.380
FC Rosengård (SWE) 83.925
Barcelona (ESP) 68.520
Fortuna Hjørring (DEN) 54.705
Bayern München (GER) 48.380
Brøndby (DEN) 47.705
FC Zürich (SUI) 43.890*
Rossiyanka (RUS) 37.715
Manchester City (ENG) 36.490
Glasgow City (SCO) 34.580
Zvezda-2005 (RUS) 33.715
Brescia (ITA) 33.210
Slavia Praha (CZE) 31.890
Sparta Praha (CZE) 31.890
Linköping (SWE) 30.295
Chelsea (ENG) 29.490
Montpellier (FRA) 26.400
LSK Kvinner (NOR) 26.075
BIIK-Kazygurt (KAZ) 24.930*
Apollon (CYP) 23.940*
St. Pölten (AUT) 21.420
Atlético Madrid (ESP) 20.520
Olimpia Cluj (ROU) 19.950*
Medyk Konin (POL) 19.600*
Gintra Universitetas (LTU) 15.960*
Stjarnan (ISL) 15.610*
Fiorentina (ITA) 12.210
Avaldsnes (NOR) 12.075*
Minsk (BLR) 10.800*
PAOK (GRE) 10.305*
Ajax (NED) 8.250*
*Played in qualifying round
- Debutants in round of 32: Fiorentina, Ajax
- Holders Lyon will aim to become the first team to win the title three years in a row and also can be the only five-time champions.
- Wolfsburg are the only other past champions in contention this season. Fortuna Hjørring and Zvezda-2005 are previous finalists.
- Last season's runners-up Paris Saint-Germain missed out after finishing third in France behind Montpellier.
Road to Kyiv
Round of 32 draw: 1 September
Round of 32: 4/5 & 11/12 October
Round of 16 draw: 16 October
Round of 16: 8/9 November & 15/16 November
Quarter-final & Semi-final draw: 24 November
Quarter-finals: 21/22 & 28/29 March
Semi-finals: 21/22 & 28/29 April
Final (Valeriy Lobanovskiy Dynamo Stadium, Kyiv): 24 May