Details of ticket sales for the 2017 UEFA Super Cup between Real Madrid and Manchester United.
Article top media content
Fans can apply now for tickets for the UEFA Super Cup game between European champions Real Madrid and UEFA Europa League winners Manchester United, which takes place in Skopje at 20:45CET on 8 August.
UEFA Super Cup tickets are available exclusively through UEFA.com. Interested parties are encouraged to submit ticket requests before the deadline of Tuesday 4 July at 14.00CET. Applicants can apply for up to four tickets per person.
Category 1: €50
Category 2: €30
Category 3: €15
Accessibility tickets: €15
How the application process works
Sales are not conducted on a first-come, first-served basis – so applications may be made any time while the portal is open, since they all have an equal chance of being successful.
If demand exceeds supply then a ballot will be conducted to allocate the tickets once the sales period has ended. Every valid application will be entered into the ballot, irrespective of the time of submission within the application period.
Applicants will be notified via email by 14 July whether you have been successful or not. You will also be able to check the status of your application on the ticket portal, using your dedicated username and password. Tickets will be shipped no later than the end of July by courier. Payment can be made by credit card only, and tickets will be non-transferable.
Please note that only MasterCard and Visa credit cards will be accepted for payment, which will only be in Euros.
As usual, fans and the general public are allocated the majority of tickets, amounting to 75% of the 30,500 capacity (23,000). The remaining 25% is allocated to the local organising committee, UEFA and national associations, commercial partners and broadcasters.
- Full information including terms and conditions, as well as answers to frequently asked questions, are available in English and Macedonian.
All ticket holders are bound by the ticketing terms and conditions, and UEFA will take action in case of any breaches. Online applications will be verified with the competent authorities to ensure that anyone banned from attending football matches cannot purchase tickets. Sales of tickets for the 2017 UEFA Super Cup will be conducted exclusively on UEFA.com. UEFA urges all football fans to refrain from purchasing tickets from unauthorised sellers, agents or websites, as such tickets may be counterfeit or invalid and an unaware purchaser may be refused admission to the stadium.