Three-time winners Inter FS, two-time champions Kairat Almaty, holders Ugra Yugorsk and Sporting will play in the UEFA Futsal Cup finals after winning their elite round groups this weekend.
- Elite round results
- The group winners progress to the knockout finals on 27 and 29 or 28 and 30 April, with the hosts to be picked from among the four qualifying clubs.
Group A: Kairat Almaty
- Two-time winners Kairat made sure of their place with a perfect record, starting off by downing newcomers Rieti 3-2 ahead of a 6-0 defeat of Feniks and 4-1 win against Nikars. Forward Divanei rattled in seven goals across the three games.
Group B: Ugra Yugorsk
- Top spot in the group went down to a final-day showdown between holders Ugra Yugorsk and hosts Nacional Zagreb. The Russian side, who won the title on debut in April, eventually eased through with a 5-1 victory, five different players finding the net.
Group C: Inter FS
- The competition's sole three-time winners Inter held a three-point lead going into their final game against hosts Brezje Maribor and sealed their passage via a 3-1 success. The key result was Inter's opening 2-0 defeat of EP Chrudim, who have fallen at the elite round for the tenth year running.
Group D: Sporting CP
- Hosts and 2011 runners-up Sporting CP faced 2007 winners Dynamo in the group decider and completed the finals line-up following a tense 3-3 draw. Needing only a point, the Portuguese club trailed 2-1 before Diogo and Diego Cavinato put them back in charge, though Fernandinho levelled for Dynamo to ensure a nervy finish.